Er is een nieuwe patch uitgekomen voor de fps Battlefield Vietnam. Door de update word het spel gebracht naar versie 1.1, in deze patch word er het meest veranderd ooit. Hieronder de veranderingen.
# Patch 1.1 - EA
# Patch 1.1 - gamershell.com
1.1 Update Released
As mentioned in the last couple of Community Updates, EA and DICE have been hard at work getting the 1.1 Update ready for Battlefield Vietnam. We're proud to present you with the game biggest update to date; v1.1 is now ready for download.
# Download the update >>
Enjoy, EAComMike and the rest of the Battlefield team.
Battlefield Vietnam(tm) v1.1
Read Me File
July 1, 2004
NEW CONTENT AND FEATURES
**Maps and Vehicles**
Defense of Con Thien is a head to head battle across the DMZ separating North and South Vietnam. Defense of Con Thien features 3 new vehicles:
* OH-6 Loach is a scout helicopter used by the USMarines. It's fast and agile, armed with chain guns and can be used to spot for artillery strikes.
* Ka-25 'Hormone' is an attack helicopter used by the NVA. It carries chain guns and heat seeking missiles, and also benefits from the addition of radar in the nose.
* Stationary M60 emplacements with infinite ammo.
**Menu and Game Features**
* MapVote/KickVote/Buddy GUI from BF1942 1.6 has been integrated into BFV 1.1.
* Longer player names (Up to 23 characters) will show up on the TAB screen.
* Current tickets for each team displayed on the TAB screen.
* Server IP, name, and current map appear on TAB Screen.
* Server Favorites option added to server browser.
* Server Browser Legend added.
* Copy and Paste IP address into Add Server dialog box
* Servers rented through the EA 'Rent Server' program have special a icon in the server browser.
* The choice to using English Only dialog for all VO's added to Options Menu.
* 3d map now shows friendly mines, traps, explosives, ammo boxes, and medical cabinets. These icons fade in as the player approaches.
* Pixel added to the middle of the crosshair.
* Flight Ceiling added to helicopters.
* Dedicated server supports the creation of a multiple mod/game mode maplist. Note that Evolution mode is NOT supported in a mixed mod map list.
* Added an option to force team switch at the end of a round.
* Added an option to carry tickets over between rounds. This will work with team switch, so the tickets will follow the team if they switch sides.
* Can force players with a defined string in their name to a particular team.
* Crosshair pixel centerpoint option added to dedicated server.
* Crosshair hit feedback option added to dedicated server.
* Dedicated server can choose between death camera options of orbit/reveal killer/free cam.
* TK punish mode options added to dedicated server.
* Password-reserved slots added to dedicated server.
* Option to disable the Flag Warning mini-map icon added.
* Disappearing/duplicate missiles bug fixed. This was especially prevalent with the Mi8.
* Fixed bug where NVA mobile tunnel spawns wouldn't appear for some players.
* Punkbuster button is easier to see, and easier to select.
* Multiple VO messages at connection time fixed.
* Selecting the current weapon from the weapon menu will close the menu.
* Splash physics against soldiers fixed. They now react with the appropriate force when a tank shell explodes nearby.
* lowered 44 Magnum rate of fire to better sync with the animation.
* Free camera prediction moved to client side to give smoother control.
* Removed splash physics from friendly explosions when Friendly Fire is off.
* Airlifting Tango no longer repairs/rearms helicopter.
* Vehicles on Tango won't float in the air when Tango moves.
* Can no longer deploy Pungi Sticks when in an armed passenger position (they would float around the vehicle).
* Can no longer deploy Claymores when in armed passenger position (they would explode).
* Certain static object exploits fixed.
* Fixed potential exploit involved with altering video settings.
* AI shooting teammates has been lessened.
* AI visibility is now properly blocked by overgrowth/undergrowth.
* Jeeps take less damage in water.
* Jeep top speed and torque increased.
* Helicopter bullet damage decreased against light vehicles and air vehicles.
* The ability to track air targets was lowered for vehicle mounted heatseekers.
* MUTT tow rocket changed to a heat seeker. Reload time increased, ammo count decreased.
* Cobra heatseeker rate of fire decreased.
* Increased destabilization of Cobra when no driver, making it harder to switch to the 2nd position to fire heatseekers.
* Slightly reduced Cobra hitpoints.
* M60 damage vs. helicopters increased.
* LAW and RPG damage vs. helicopters significantly increased.
* Vehicle resupply radius of ammoboxes increased from 3 to 8 meters.
* BM21SAM minimum firing pitch angle lowered.
* BM21SAM Rate of fire doubled, but now contains 4x10 round magazines with a long reload.
* Increased ammo count of M46 from 30 to 50 rounds.
* Replaced static crosshair with animated one in all mounted MG's.
* Lowered minimum pitch of all tank turrets as much as possible.
* Kit speeds adjusted so Scouts are fastest, Heavy Assault slowest.
* Falling damage when going down stairs reduced.
* Flaming Dart air towers are less vulnerable to explosives and mortar attacks.
Patch 1.01 SERVER FIXES
* General optimizations to reduce server lag.
* CDkey hash added to game.listplayers output. -game.listPlayers uses the new format: #Id: - is remote ip: : hash:
* Gamespy port setting fixed. game.gameSpyPort - now working game.gameSpyLANPort - now working game.ASEPort - removed (not supported by ASE)
* All Seeing Eye updated.
* Battlefield Vietnam games no longer appear in Battlefield 1942 ASE list.
* Player details should appear correctly in ASE server list.
* Sort by Ping fixed in Server Browser.
* Scrollbar fixed in Server Browser.
* Player number now displays properly if more than 10000 players.
* Soldier prediction fixed to remove jerky movements when walking/jumping.
* M60 removed from the LAW kit and replaced with M14.
* M60 and RPD min/max bullet deviation increased when standing/moving.
* M60 and RPD max bullet deviation decreased slightly when prone.
* Rate of fire and velocity of M60/RPD adjusted.
* Player movement speeds on Heavy Assault kits reduced slightly.
* Network overhead of vehicle engines and airlifting significantly reduced.
* Added minimap warning icon when enemies are within capture radius of an opposing team flag.
Useful Web Sites
Keep your Windows installation up to date.
The official Battlefield Vietnam website.
Third Party Legal Information Battlefield Vietnam uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2003 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
DICE Copyright Copyright © 2004 Digital Illusions CE AB. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Previews > Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway (31-08-2006)
Previews > Crysis (31-08-2006)
Reviews > Condemned: Criminal Origens (31-08-2006)
Specials > Redacteuren gezocht voor game-rev... (22-07-2006)
Mini reviews > Panzers Phase One [PC] (03-07-2006)
Assassins Creed ook naar .. (VET, 15-08)
Assassins Creed ook naar .. (Mr. De Jonge, 20-01)
Assassins Creed ook naar .. (Anoniem, 18-12)
Assassins Creed ook naar .. (MR.Janssen, 29-09)
Wordt de Playstation 3 to.. (Whoesaaaah, 14-04)
Pagina #58 (Anoniem, 12-01)
Wordt de Playstation 3 to.. (Anoniem, 05-01)
Nintendo DS 21 miljoen ke.. (lordluud2, 01-01)
Assassins Creed ook naar .. (ethenicx, 22-12)
Nintendo DS Lite groot su.. (Karien, 11-12)